My Search For The Best Driving School In Surrey

Thursday 17 January 2013
Well, I must say, finding my driving school in Surrey was a delightful yet trying experience. I had already understood and accepted the fact that this one decision was going to have a huge bearing on my chances of clearing the driver's permit exam; therefore I was pretty much prepared to put in a lot of work. But trust me, all the efforts were worth it once I found what I was looking for. Although word of mouth is the one of the best ways to find the right school for you, but in a case such as mine, this method was really not going to work. You see, I had only recently shifted to the area which meant that I didn't know too many people who could have helped me in my endeavor to find the right driving instructor in Surrey. After a few futile attempts of looking up options in the yellow pages, I decided it is time to take the help of my best friend who had always helped when I could see nothing but darkness. Now you might be wondering that where did the best friend come from! Didn't I just I say I did not know many people in the city! Well, I was talking about the internet, my friend and guide whose amazing power had always come to my aid in my times of need. I was no more alone in my research. I got through various schools which offered many different study plans. The USP of few were the driving instructors they offered while others spoke about the test I was supposed to take after finishing my driving lessons. More than anything else I began enjoying the process of finding my driving instructor in Surrey. I learnt about a lot of things which I might have ignored otherwise, like the accreditation of the driving school given by the government or the gradation of the instructors. I came up with a checklist of all the necessary criteria and kept filtering my choices. I didn't want to travel too far for my lessons so I chose to look for a school which was in the vicinity of my home. By now I had realized one thing - extensive research and tough questions were the key to selecting the right school. I went to the websites of each and every shortlisted driving school in Surrey and went through the testimonials of the people who had learnt driving there already. Once I was through with my more than basic research, sitting at home that was made possible because of the internet, I decided it was time to pay a visit to my shortlisted driving schools in Surrey. And it was here that I learnt the most important aspect - the school which is ready to answer your entire set of questions without a hitch is the best one. And that is how I finally found the best driving schools in Surrey for me, who not only taught me how to drive but also helped in clearing the driving license test! by Affinitydrivings

1 comments:

  • drivingschool1

    Searching for the best driving school is one of the most important way for you to right place to train teenagers on how to drive safely, cutting future problems of accidents, crashes, injuries, and liabilities.

    Driving Schools A to Z

  • Post a Comment